2 Articles 30% ruling
7 Articles Residency
5 Articles Application
8 Articles Conditions
6 Articles Partial Non-Resident Taxpayer Status
- What is the Partial Non-Resident Taxpayer Status?
- How do I choose the Partial Non-Resident Taxpayer Status?
- Does the partial Non-Resident Taxpayer status work for my taxpartner too?
- If I choose to be a Partial Non-Resident Taxpayer, can I claim a reduction for paid Dividend Tax in my Income Tax return?
- A US Expat sent to The Netherlands chooses to be treated as a Partial Non-Resident Taxpayer. Does he now qualify as a resident of The Netherlands for the 1992 tax treaty between the USA and The Netherlands?
- An Expat sent to The Netherlands chooses to be treated as a Partial Non-Resident Taxpayer. Does he now qualify as a resident of The Netherlands for purpose of tax treaties with the standard OECD residency article?
21 Articles Extraterritorial Costs
- Which costs are considered extraterritorial costs?
- Extraterritorial costs
- Is it possible to reimburse extraterritorial costs besides the 30% ruling?
- Can I deduct extraterritorial costs in my income tax return if my employer does not grant a reimbursement?
- Cost of Living Allowance /Utilities
- Foreign Service Premium / Expat Allowance / Overseas Allowance
- Relocation Expenses / Moving Allowance
- Househunting / Acquaintance Trip
6 Articles Calculate the 30% ruling
6 Articles Switch Employers
7 Articles Duration & Permanent check
- Transitional Law 2018-2020
- How long can I benefit from the 30% ruling?
- Duration for the reimbursement of Extraterritorial Costs
- The Dutch Payroll Tax mentions the 30% ruling is applicable for a temporarily stay in The Netherlands. How does this affect an Expat who qualifies for all the conditions of the 30% ruling?
- Previous visits or employment in The Netherlands
- Working in The Netherlands for a foreign employer
- Working abroad for a Dutch employer
2 Articles International School Fees
4 Articles 30% Ruling Adminstration
- Both employer and employee have to agree to implement the 30% ruling. Is it necessary that the administration of the 30% ruling starts immediately after this agreement?
- Does the 30% ruling have to be paid with each salary payment or can it be paid at the end of the year?
- My employer forgot to administer the 30% ruling in the administration for the Payroll Tax. Can I take into account the 30% ruling in my Income Tax return?
- Is the 30% ruling applicable to an additional assessment payroll tax?
1 Article Payment in kind
1 Article Payments after the 30% ruling has ended
1 Article Exercising Option Rights
3 Articles Working abroad
2 Articles You did not apply (or unwilling employer)
1 Article Pension
- 30% ruling
- Partial Non-Resident Taxpayer Status
- Extraterritorial Costs
- Calculate the 30% ruling
- Switch Employers
- Duration & Permanent check
- International School Fees
- 30% Ruling Adminstration
- Two jobs
- Payment in kind
- Payments after the 30% ruling has ended
- Exercising Option Rights
- Working abroad
- Severance Payment
- You did not apply (or unwilling employer)
- Foreign company
- Non-English Language
- Appointed Science Institutes
- Appointed Medical Institutes
- Transition 2012