What is the 30% Ruling?
The 30% ruling is a tax facility for employees who are going to work in The Netherlands.
If you qualify, your employer may reimburse up to 30% of your gross income as a tax free allowance.
In addition, you can then also opt for treatment as a partial non-resident taxpayer granting several tax
exemptions on your Dutch income tax return.
Finally, you are allowed to exchange your native driver’ licence
for a Dutch driver’ licence without a mandatory and costly 2 hour proficiency test.
If you want to apply for the 30% application, please contact us.
- 30% ruling
- Partial Non-Resident Taxpayer Status
- Extraterritorial Costs
- Calculate the 30% ruling
- Switch Employers
- Duration & Permanent check
- International School Fees
- 30% Ruling Adminstration
- Two jobs
- Payment in kind
- Payments after the 30% ruling has ended
- Exercising Option Rights
- Working abroad
- Severance Payment
- You did not apply (or unwilling employer)
- Foreign company
- Non-English Language
- Appointed Science Institutes
- Appointed Medical Institutes
- Transition 2012